Queen Alexandra Centre for Children's Health consists of four main buildings:
Queen Alexandra building - Child Youth and Family Health - Rehab Services
- Pearkes Building - Child Youth and Family Health - Rehab Services
- Ledger House - Child Youth and Family Mental Health
- Fisher Building
- Queen Alexandra Orthotics, Prosthetics & Seating
2400 Arbutus Rd
Surface Lots Parking Pay Stations:
$2.25 for the first 2 hours
$1.25 for each additional hour
$26.75 for a weekly permit
Accepts coins, or credit card
No change is provided from pay stations
Hardship Permits Available
Family Caregiver Permits Available
For more parking information visit the Island Health Parking Services webpage.
BC Transit: Take the #11 bus
Any Other Amenities
Regular Cafeteria Hours*
- Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Closed weekends and statutory holidays
* Details on this page are subject to change.