MyHealth is a secure website that gives you convenient, 24/7 access to your personal health information from anywhere with an internet connection. Through MyHealth, you can access Island Health laboratory results, medical imaging reports, and outpatient appointments that are booked through Island Health’s electronic health record scheduling application.
How to Enroll in MyHealth
Individuals 19 years and older can sign up for MyHealth by calling the Virtual Enrollment Line (1-844-844-2219) with their BC Services Card available.
Our materials reference visiting an Island Health facility in person to enroll in MyHealth. As part of our COVID-19 response, we are limiting unnecessary visits to Island Health facilities. Please use our new MyHealth Virtual Enrollment option instead.
- Setting up and logging in to your MyHealth account
- How and where to enroll in MyHealth (video)
- Account Setup: How to create a MyHealth account (video)
If you do not receive your MyHealth invitation email within 24 hours of your virtual enrollment, please call the MyHealth Help Desk at 1-800-249-1024.
MyHealth Introduction (video)
Navigating your MyHealth account (video)
Quick Reference Guides:
- MyHealth Dashboard Overview
- How to Review Laboratory Results, Medical Imaging Reports and Appointments
- How to Manage Appointments (Adult Cystic Fibrosis Patients)
- How to Manage Messages (Adult Cystic Fibrosis Patients)
- How to Manage Clipboard Forms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- MyHealth Privacy Statement
- Maintaining Security and Privacy with your MyHealth account (video)
For technical support, call the MyHealth Help Desk, toll-free at any time, at 1-800-249-1024.
If you have questions about your test results, contact your healthcare provider(s) or HealthLinkBC (Dial 811), which provides access to non-emergency health information and advice in British Columbia.
Cancelling your MyHealth account
To cancel your MyHealth account, call the MyHealth Help Desk, toll-free at any time, at 1-800-249-1024.