MyHealth is a secure website that gives you convenient, 24/7 access to your personal health information from anywhere with an internet connection. This includes: access to Island Health laboratory results, medical imaging reports, clinical documentation, and outpatient appointments. MyHealth can also provide information to your care team prior to surgical appointments.
Enroll in MyHealth
Need a MyHealth account? Individuals 19 years and older can sign up for MyHealth online, by phone (1-844-844-2219 M-F 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) or in-person at Island Health Laboratory and Medical Imaging locations, or the central admitting desk at any of our main hospitals. Individuals between 12-18 years of age can also request their own MyHealth account with the support of a doctor or nurse practitioner. Enroll in MyHealth
Self-enrollment for MyHealth will be unavailable for up to 15 minutes starting at 6:00 a.m. on Sunday, May 16 until 10:00 a.m. on Sunday, May 16 for scheduled maintenance. Thank you for your understanding while we make necessary improvements to the system.
Request Access to Someone Else's MyHealth Account
Need access to someone else's MyHealth account? Proxy access allows a third party to access someone else's MyHealth account when the individual has consented, or the person is authorized to act on their behalf. This includes access to health information for a child/minor, adolescent or adult. Request Access to Someone Else's MyHealth Account
MyHealth Introduction (video)
Navigating your MyHealth account (video)
Quick Reference Guides:
- Setting up and logging in to your MyHealth account
- How and where to enroll in MyHealth (video)
- Account Setup: How to create a MyHealth account (video)
- MyHealth Dashboard Overview
- How to Review Laboratory Results, Medical Imaging Reports and Appointments
- How to Manage Appointments (Adult Cystic Fibrosis Patients)
- How to Manage Messages (Adult Cystic Fibrosis Patients)
- How to Manage Clipboard Forms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- MyHealth Privacy Statement
- Maintaining Security and Privacy with your MyHealth account (video)
- Collection and Use of your Email and Phone Number
For technical support, call the MyHealth Help Desk, toll-free at any time, at 1-800-249-1024.
MyHealth Help Desk is located in Missouri, United States. Please be assured that your personal information is kept confidential within Vancouver Island Health Authority (Island Health), and the MyHealth Help Desk support staff does not have the capability to retrieve and review your data.
If you have questions about your test results, contact your healthcare provider(s) or HealthLinkBC (Dial 811), which provides access to non-emergency health information and advice in British Columbia.
Cancelling your MyHealth account
To cancel your MyHealth account, call the MyHealth Help Desk, toll-free at any time, at 1-800-249-1024.