MyHealth is a secure website that gives you convenient, 24/7 access to your personal health information from anywhere with an internet connection. This includes: access to Island Health laboratory results, medical imaging reports, clinical documentation, and outpatient appointments. MyHealth can also provide information to your care team prior to surgical appointments.
Need a MyHealth Account?
Individuals 19 years and older can sign up for MyHealth online, by phone or in-person at Island Health Laboratory and Medical Imaging locations, or the central admitting desk at any of our main hospitals.
Your BC Services Card provides secure access to MyHealth. To enroll online, you need a valid photo BC Services Card (non-photo BC Services Cards cannot be used) and a webcam-enabled device connected to the Internet.
Enroll by Phone
Enroll in MyHealth by calling the MyHealth Virtual Enrollment Line at 1-844-844-2219, available Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Have your valid BC Services Card ready.
Confirm Your Account
If you do not receive your MyHealth invitation email within 24 hours of your virtual enrollment, please call the MyHealth Help Desk at 1-800-249-1024.
MyHealth Introduction (video)
Navigating your MyHealth account (video)
Quick Reference Guides:
- Setting up and logging in to your MyHealth account
- How and where to enroll in MyHealth (video)
- Account Setup: How to create a MyHealth account (video)
- How to enroll using BC Services Card
- MyHealth Dashboard Overview
- How to Review Laboratory Results, Medical Imaging Reports and Appointments
- How to Manage Appointments (Adult Cystic Fibrosis Patients)
- How to Manage Messages (Adult Cystic Fibrosis Patients)
- How to Manage Clipboard Forms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- MyHealth Privacy Statement
- Maintaining Security and Privacy with your MyHealth account (video)
For technical support, call the MyHealth Help Desk, toll-free at any time, at 1-800-249-1024.
MyHealth Help Desk is located in Missouri, United States. Please be assured that your personal information is kept confidential within Vancouver Island Health Authority (Island Health), and the MyHealth Help Desk support staff does not have the capability to retrieve and review your data.
If you have questions about your test results, contact your healthcare provider(s) or HealthLinkBC (Dial 811), which provides access to non-emergency health information and advice in British Columbia.
Cancelling your MyHealth account
To cancel your MyHealth account, call the MyHealth Help Desk, toll-free at any time, at 1-800-249-1024.