The new North Island Hospital, Campbell River & District campus is now open to patients.
- The Emergency Department entrance is accessed from Birch Street near Evergreen Road
- Access the main entrance of the new hospital via the entrance to the current hospital on 2nd Ave
375 - 2nd Ave
Campbell River, B.C.
Monday - Sunday: 24 hours
Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. -7 p.m.
Saturday: 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday: 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Take the #7 bus
Rocky Mountain Coffee Co.
Hours of service are subject to change.
- Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday and Holidays: 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Public Wi-Fi Access
Free WiFi is available for patients and visitors at the Campbell River & District Hospital. Select the wireless network “IslandHealthGuestWiFi” from your wireless device and follow the instructions to connect.