The new North Island Hospital, Campbell River & District campus is now open to patients.
- The Emergency Department entrance is accessed from Birch Street near Evergreen Road
- Access the main entrance of the new hospital via the entrance to the current hospital on 2nd Ave
Telehealth uses video technology to connect patients to health care services, regardless of where they live.
Located at the North Island Hospital, Comox Valley campus, the Wellness Centre provides a variety of outpatient and chronic disease management services and classes.
375 - 2nd Ave
Campbell River, B.C.
Monday - Sunday: 24 hours
Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. -7 p.m.
Saturday: 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday: 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Take the #7 bus
Rocky Mountain Coffee Co.
Hours of service are subject to change.
- Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday and Holidays: 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Public Wi-Fi Access
Free WiFi is available for patients and visitors at the Campbell River & District Hospital. Select the wireless network “IslandHealthGuestWiFi” from your wireless device and follow the instructions to connect.