Bamfield Health Centre Services
- nursing primary health care
- urgent medical care
- Chronic disease management assistance
- well woman exams
- infant and child health exams
- home nursing support as available
- visiting physician one morning per month
- lab services
Telehealth uses video technology to connect patients to health care services, regardless of where they live.
353 Bamfield Rd
P.O. Box 40
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Blood Collection station
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Visitors and Caregivers
If you have a concern about the care you received, please contact the Patient Care Quality Office.