Due to the COVID-19 virus, please call ahead before coming to the clinic.
About the clinic
West Coast Family Medical Clinic offers team-based primary care by physicians, registered nurses, a nurse practitioner, social worker and a registered dietitian.
Primary health care services available to patients include:
• Acute illness care
• Disease and injury prevention
• Health promotion, education and counseling
• Chronic disease management
• Maternity, newborn and post-partum care
• Non-emergency urgent care
• Palliative care
• Medical services for the Elders’ Wellness Clinic at the T’Souke Nation as well as for Ayre Manor, which provides for independent living, assisted living, complex care, and hospice within its campus of care.
Watch this video to learn more about primary health care services at the West Coast Family Medical Clinic
Dr. Anton Rabien, physician with the West Coast Family Medical Clinic speaks about services available for patients.
1300 - 6600 Sooke Road
Sooke, B.C. V9Z 0A4
Phone: 250- 642-4233
Hours of Operation
Visit the clinic website for the current hours of operation
Preparing for Your Visit
Due to COVID-19, please call ahead before coming to the clinic. During the COVID-19 pandemic, all patients will be assessed virtually (by phone or online) and follow-up, in-person visits can be safely arranged if required.