At this time the practice is full and not taking on any new patients.
Health Point Care Centre offers primary health care services to people 55 years of age and over who do not currently have a family doctor.
Depending on the nature of your health care needs, you may be seen by either a doctor, nurse practitioner, registered nurse or medical office assistant - all of whom collaborate to provide your care.
Primary health care services we provide:
- acute illness care
- disease and injury prevention
- health promotion, education and counseling
- chronic disease management
- geriatric assessment and care
- palliative care and support
You Should Know
Our medical office assistants will need to know your health care concern in order to book your appointment with the most appropriate health care provider.
At Health Point Care Centre, we work as a team in providing your care and you may see a doctor, nurse practitioner, or registered nurse on your visit.
As a patient at Health Point Care Centre, you are willing to:
- participate in assessment by Health Point Care Centre team members to determine your care needs
- participate in and follow the plan of care to support your health as developed by you and the care team
- be courteous and respectful of other patients, visitors and members of your Health Point Care Centre team
If you do not have a family doctor and are interested in a primary health care team supporting your health care needs, please contact us.
1454 Hillside Ave
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday:
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.