If you have submitted an application to our research ethics office in the past:
- Your profile is already in our database. Please contact us at email@example.com, and request a Registration Confirmation email.
- You will receive an email prompting you to set a password.
If you have never submitted an application for research ethics review at Island Health:
- Go to our Research Services Portal
- Click the register button on the log-in page. You will be asked to provide contact information and institutional affiliation information. Please use your Island Health email address or the email address associated with your institution. According to Island Health Information and Security policy (1.5.2) in addition to Research Ethics policies regarding privacy and confidentiality, unsecured email addresses such as Gmail, Hotmail, or other are not acceptable.
- You will be sent a Registration Confirmation email with instruction and a link for setting a password.
Making Changes to your Research Profile
If you wish to change any information in your profile other than your email address, click My Profile on the top right of your dashboard. Be sure to click Update to save your changes.
Please note that because your email is your username, you cannot change it in your profile. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, your old email address, and your new email address and we can make the change for you.