How to Access Services
- services are free of charge
- services are open to any individual who is seeking support for a major mental illness, substance use issue or is in acute emotional distress
- members of the public, community agencies or physicians can access services in person, by phone or by fax
Learn more about resources, tools, self-tests, and education to help support you through wellness and recovery.
- crisis counselling and support for acute emotional distress
- referrals to withdrawal management
- connects to appropriate Mental Health and Substance Use services programs, hospital and/or community treatment and recovery services
203-2000 Island Highway North
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 6:15 p.m.
Monday – Friday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Drop-in Crisis Counselling:
Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. - no appointment necessary.