We provides a single point of assessment and access for individuals seeking help for Adult Mental Health and Substance Use services.
Learn more about resources, tools, self-tests, and education to help support you through wellness and recovery
How to Access Services
- We accept referrals from self, family physicians and other health/social services professionals.
- Members of the public, community agencies or physicians can call for a consultation or fax a referral to make an appointment for an initial assessment (intake).
- Individuals who self-refer or who are referred for an Intake assessment will be offered the next available appointment time. A cancellation list is maintained and we ask to be advised if a person will not be attending their scheduled appointment. Individuals can request to be added to the cancellation list.
- Our drop in groups (Mental Health or Substance Use focused) are open to the public. A schedule of current groups is available on site or by telephoning our reception at the number above.
- Consultation and community resource information
- Connection of individuals with the most appropriate service, MHSU team or community resource
- Connection to crisis services (accessed via Campbell River Hospital)
Not sure if Mental Health & Substance Use is the right service for you? Call to speak with an Intake Nurse at the number above who will be happy to answer your questions.
#207–1040 Shoppers Row
Campbell River, B.C.