We provide a single access point for individuals seeking adult Mental Health and Substance Use services.
- Screening and assessment.
- Referrals to the most appropriate service, team or community resource.
- Connection to Mental Health and Substance use Services such as counselling, opioid agonist therapy (OAT), residential treatment and withdrawal management.
How to access services
- Individuals can self-refer by meeting with our intake team:
- Walk-in: Monday – Friday between 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 1 – 3 p.m.
- Call us: 250-731-1311
- We accept referrals from individuals, clinicians, community agencies, and health and social services professionals.
Find addition information, resources and tools to support your wellbeing on our webpage: Mental Health and Substance Use Resource.
4780 Roger St
Port Alberni, BC
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Scheduled appointments and walk-in hours
Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Closed weekends and statutory holidays