The Rapid Access Addiction Clinic (RAAC) helps individuals with opioid and/or alcohol use disorders.
Individuals with opioid use disorder receive support for starting and maintaining opioid agonist treatment (OAT). Individuals with alcohol use disorders receive medical support depending on their needs. Clients receive short-term, individualized services to stabilize before moving to longer-term community services, including primary care providers.
- Withdrawal management
- Treatment planning
- Referral to community and peer support
How to access services
- Self-referrals are encouraged
- Services for Opioid Use Disorder: walk-in Monday to Friday 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Services for Alcohol Use Disorder: call the clinic for information 250-519-3776
- Contact Victoria's Mental Health and Substance Use team
- Physician or clinician referral, please use the RAAC Referral Form
Find additional information, resources and tools to support your wellbeing on our webpage: Mental Health and Substance Use Resource.
RAAC works in partnership with community-based services including Umbrella Society, Cool Aid Health Centre, Victoria Youth Clinic, Pandora Clinic, Outreach Services Clinic and Westshore AVI Health Centre.
1119 Pembroke St
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Closed on statutory holidays