Services require a referral from your family physician. Referrals are processed through Mental Health Intake.
- short-term psychiatric consultations
- ongoing outpatient psychiatric care
- case management and community support
- community support workers
- close integration with Acute Inpatient Services and community-based services
- specialized services including:
- schizophrenia service
- mood disorder service
- Early Psychosis Intervention
- Anxiety Disorder Clinic
- Medication Clinic
For immediate help or support
If you are in a situation that involves immediate risk of harm to self or others, please call 9-1-1.
For emotional support or assistance contact Vancouver Island 24 Hour Crisis Line: 1-888-494-3888.
Victoria Mental Health Centre
Eric Martin Pavilion
2328 Trent St