Learn about procurement, business, and job opportunities with the Cowichan District Hospital Replacement Project.
- Job opportunities
- Cowichan-based health care career opportunities
- Indigenous Employment resources
- All career opportunities at Island Health
Help build the new Cowichan District Hospital:
- Information on career building opportunities in the skilled trades, apprenticeships and sub-contractor work is available on BC Infrastructure Benefits’ website.
- November 2022 Job Fair
- 2021 B2B Networking Event
September 22, 2021 – Business to Business Networking Event
Infrastructure BC is inviting local contractors, suppliers and businesses who might be interested in working with, or providing products and services to the successful proponent team regarding the Cowichan District Hospital Replacement Project. This virtual event also allows the prospective proponent teams to enhance their knowledge, understanding, and awareness of local services available, and to build relationships with local contractors, suppliers, and businesses.