Island Health’s research grant program aims to encourage new researchers, support current research, and raise awareness about research and knowledge translation across Island Health.
The principal applicant must be an Island Health employee or affiliated health professional, but collaboration is encouraged and research team members may come from other organizations.
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted online through the Research Services Portal.
View a list of awarded grants.
- Getting Grant-Writing Right: video (Vimeo)
- Building an Accurate Study Budget: video (Vimeo) or slides
- Developing a research question; proposal; and budget (from the Provincial Health Services Authority)
Looking for Scholarships?
Scholarships* are available for any full, part-time, or casual employee of Island Health enrolled in a degree program.
- Applications are due June 1 each year.
- Details are available on the Island Health intranet (password required), or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Scholarships are not administered through the Research department.