Funding Your Orthotics, Prosthetics or Seating Device
With the exception of appointments with our physiatrist, all services provided through Queen Alexandra Orthotics, Prosthetics and Seating are fee for service. Clients are responsible for all charges, unless you are covered through a third party.
How We Can Help
We are happy to submit funding pre-approvals to the agencies listed below. Once the submitted quote is approved, we can begin fabricating your device and you will be contacted for any further appointments. We are able to bill these agencies directly.
We can help clients and families with any third-party funding requests through the following agencies:
- Health Insurance of BC (Pharmacare)
- Ministry of Social Developement
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- First Canadian Health Authority
- Muscular Dystrophy Association of Canada
- Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus Association of British Columbia
- Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC)
- Ministry of Children and Family Development - At Home Program
- Workers' Compensation Board
- War Amps/ CHAMPS
- Pacific Blue Cross ($1000 and over only)
If your funding agency is not listed above, or for more information about costs and funding for your orthotic or prosthetic device, please contact us.
General Information on Funding Your Orthotics, Prosthetics or Seating Device
Please see our individual services for referral options:
Orthotics (Bracing) & Foot Orthotics Services
Queen Alexandra - Orthotics, Prosthetics, Seating
2400 Arbutus Road
Victoria, BC V8N 1V7