Youth and Family Substance Use Services is committed to providing effective, integrated, strength-based community services that are accessible and accountable to youth and their supports.
We offer a range of services including:
- Individualized Planning Services
- Individual and Family Counselling Services
- Outreach Services
- Intensive Case Management
- Coordination of Services
- Withdrawal Management Services
- Supported Residential Services
- Education and information about alcohol or other drugs
The following services related to substance use are available to youth and families living in the Island Health region:
24-hour Vancouver Island Crisis Line: 1-888-494-3888
For mental health services only, contact Island Health's Child Youth Family Mental Health or the Ministry of Children & Family Development's Child & Teen Mental Health.
For more information about adult services, contact Mental Health and Substance Use Services.