Federal & BC Government Loan Forgiveness Programs

You may be eligible for a student loan forgiveness program through the Federal and BC Provincial Government.

If you practice as one of these medical professionals in a rural or remote community, you may be eligible:

  • family doctor
  • family medicine resident in training with an accredited medical school in Canada
  • registered nurse
  • registered psychiatric nurse
  • registered practical nurse
  • licensed practical nurse
  • nurse practitioner

Learn more about the eligibility requirements and professions by visiting these Federal and BC Government websites:

Government of Canada - Canada Student Loan Forgiveness for Family Doctors and Nurses 
StudentAid BC - BC Loan Forgiveness Program