HR Access Helpline
Not sure who to contact? We are here for you!
Do you have a Human Resources, Payroll, Automated Shift Callout (ASC), Timekeeping or general employment question? Customer Service Representatives are available to answer your questions or refer you to the right individual to assist you.
|Monday - Friday||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Internal calling||5-digit dialing sites: 28411|
Sample of topics HR Access Helpline can help with:
- address changes and other forms
- Automated Shift Callout (ASC)
- course registration/learning & development opportunities
- ePay (electronic pay stubs, payment information)
- jobs / VI-Hire / how to apply
- payroll / pay query
- record of Employment (ROE) for Employment Insurance
- retirement and pension
- scheduling query
- Verification of Employment letters
Looking for Job Postings?
Visit the VI-Hire Website to access both the public and internal job postings.
Employees need to log into VI-Hire using their Island Health email account to view internal job opportunities.
For instructions on how to login, visit the How to Apply page.
Employee Access Only
Employee Self Service (ESS)
Please log into your password-protected ESS Intranet page to access your employee information including ePay, your schedule and vacation entitlement.
New Password for Employee Email Account
To get a new password for your Island Health email contact the IMIT Service Desk at:
250-370-8777 (local 18777)