Please note: For access to the embedded links, use Google Chrome.
- October 19, 2021 - Island health Patient Sends Thanks to Hospital at Home Program in the Times Colonist. Read more about if here.
- October 19, 2021 - Canada's Island Health system has launched a remote patient monitoring platform that seeks to include any patient who can be monitored at home. Read more about it here.
- October 18, 2021 - Each year, the Victoria Hospitals Foundation (VHF) and Island Health partner to determine priority equipment needs in our hospitals. Read the VHF 2020-2021 portfolio report here.
- September 17, 2021 - Hospital at Home attends 3rd Annual South Island Physicians BBQ. Read all about it here.
- July 20, 2021 - Royal Jubilee Hospital at Home program admits their 100th patient into the program, read more.
- June 30, 2021 - Island Health's Hospital at Home made the front page of the June/July edition of Canadian Healthcare Technology magazine.
- Dr. Sean Spina, Research Lead and Evaluation Co-Lead, was interviewed by the magazine in May. Canadian Healthcare Technology magazine edition here.
- June 15, 2021 - Al Ferraby of Victoria’s CFAX 1070 sent out a live radio shout-out to the whole team at Hospital at Home - requires audio.
- May 12, 2021 - Five Days in May: In a Pandemic and Beyond: Engaging Patients as Partners for Hospital at Home.
- This presentation discusses the use of Patient Oriented Research during a pandemic, the patient and public engagement methods to inform Hospital at Home's design and evaluation and outlines the integral role of patients and families within this program.
- November 15, 2020 - The Times Colonist publishes an article about Island Health's Hospital at Home, "Creating hospital beds 'out of thin air': Hospital at Home program launches in Victoria". Read it here.
- September 9, 2020 - Hospital at Home announcement made by Premier Horgan
General Information on Hospital at Home News