We provide a range of services, including assessments and therapeutic interventions for children from birth to 19 years of age and their families. We are family-centred and may offer some services at home, in clinics, in child care settings or at school.
If you are concerned about your child's development, please contact your family doctor, pediatrician, classroom teacher or an intake worker at Queen Alexandra Centre for Children's Health at 250-519-6763.
We offer the following services for clients across Vancouver Island:
- Cleft Lip and Palate Clinic
- Neuropsychology Service
- Pediatric Feeding and Swallowing Service (PFSS)
- Vancouver Island Child Assessment Network
- Visual Impairment Clinic
In addition, we offer the following services for clients in the Greater Victoria area:
We build on your child's strengths to provide a wide variety of interventions that optimize his or her development at home, in school and the community. We are:
- informed by principles of respect, diversity and cultural competency.
- a continuum of multidisciplinary services
- designed to optimize the health and well-being of children, youth and families
General Information on Learn About Child & Youth Rehab Services (CYFH-RS)
Parents/guardians and others with parent/guardian permission can make a referral in one of two ways.
- Call 250-519-6763 and complete referral over the phone
- Send a completed Early Intervention Program referral form to:
Queen Alexandra Centre for Children's Health
2400 Arbutus Road