I have personal experience in the BC healthcare system.
Do you have personal experience as a patient in the BC health system, or are you caring for someone who does? Do you have ideas about how the system could work better, or unanswered questions about your health condition?
Patient Partners include anyone directly affected by a health condition, illness, or health system issue: family members, loved ones, and caregivers as well as patients. Whether you're interested in joining a research team, helping to set priorities for future research, or contributing to events and education, your experience provides a unique and valuable perspective.
- Complete this brief survey and we'll be in touch when we have an opportunity that fits your interests and experience.
- Contact Taylor.Hainstock@viha.ca to learn more.
I work in the BC healthcare system, and/or I conduct health research.
Are you interested in partnering with patients to identify research priorities? Looking for grant-writing or ethics support for a Patient-Oriented Research project?
- Read about available services and training opportunities.
- Complete this brief survey to let us know you're interested in patient-oriented research, and we'll be in touch with any opportunities.
- Contact Clara Rubincam for support on the South Island
- Contact Uta.Sbotofrankenstein@viha.ca for support on the Mid- and North Island.