About Island Health Sites in Port Alberni and on the West Coast
In Port Alberni:
- West Coast General Hospital has 52 acute care beds and 32 extended care beds along with in-patient services, emergency services, laboratory services, and rehabilitation services;
- Westhaven Long Term Care is a 30-bed Long-Term Care Home; and
- Port Alberni Child Youth & Family Health Unit provides community health and care for children, youth and families in Port Alberni and the surrounding communities.
On the West Coast:
- Tofino General Hospital, located in Tofino, has 10 acute medical inpatient beds, five emergency room stretchers, telehealth, medical imaging, laboratory services, and rehabilitation services; and
- Tofino & Ucluelet Public Health Unit provides community health and care in the Tofino and Ucluelet area.
How to Apply
To complete an application please click on the following link: Apply to volunteer in Port Alberni or on the West Coast
Step Up Youth Program
Please visit Step Up Youth Program for more information.
Still have questions?
If you have unanswered questions, please contact email@example.com.