Note: If you are 15 - 18 years of age, we encourage you to please apply through the Step Up Youth application below. There are limited roles for youth in other areas at this time in Nanaimo/Parksville.
About Long Term Care in Nanaimo/Parksville/Qualicum
- Dufferin Place, a 150-bed Long Term Care facility
- Oceanside Health Centre provides urgent care (limited hours), primary care, medical imaging, lab services, and other specialty services;
- Trillium Lodge is a 90-bed Long Term Care facility that includes a limited number of Hospice and Respite beds, and;
- Parksville Family Place is a Public Health Unit Providing community health and care.
In Qualicum Beach
- Eagle Park Care Facility is a 75 bed Long Term Care facility
How to Apply
Please note that the intake of new volunteers has been paused until the fall. Any applications submitted at this time will be reviewed in the fall and applicants will be contacted then.
To complete an application, please click on the following link: Apply to Volunteer For Long Term Care or Public Health in Nanaimo/Parksville/Qualicum
Still have questions?
If you have unanswered questions, please contact email@example.com.