About Saanich Peninsula Hospital
The Saanich Peninsula Hospital is located 20 kilometres north of Victoria on 23 acres of land. This community hospital offers a wide range of outpatient services to people living on the Saanich Peninsula, including: Emergency, Day Surgery, Laboratory, Imaging, CT Diagnostics, Physiotherapy, and Nutrition Services.
In addition, the hospital provides in-patient Surgical Services in our Acute Care Unit and long-term care for the elderly in our Extended Care Unit. The hospital also has a 10-bed palliative care unit.
Learn more about the Saanich Peninsula Hospital on our facility page.
- Extended Care Unit, Meal Time Host Volunteer Program
- Times and days volunteers needed: Saturdays 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. or 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m; Sundays 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. or 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. or 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Volunteers age 14 to 18 encouraged to apply
Applications for this volunteer role are OPEN.
How to Apply
- Read how to become a volunteer
- Complete all these forms
- Submit all these documents via email to VolunteerHere@viha.ca
Still have questions?
If you still have questions please contact VolunteerHere@viha.ca