About Royal Jubilee Hospital
Royal Jubilee Hospital (RJH) is an acute care facility that provides emergency/trauma services, general surgery, medical treatment, rehabilitation, and geriatric services to people in the South Region of Vancouver Island.
Learn more about the Royal Jubilee Hospital on our facility page.
How to Apply
Applications for adult programs are accepted year-round.
To apply to volunteer with us follow these steps:
- Read how to become a volunteer
- Check out our list of opportunities for the Adult Programs
- Complete the following forms:
- Adult Volunteer Application Royal Jubilee Hospital
- and two (2) of the Volunteer Reference forms.
- Submit all these documents by one of the following options:
Volunteers email VolunteerHere@viha.ca
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Island Health. We truly value our volunteers and are always excited when people express interest in joining our team.
Step Up Youth Program Details:
Please visit Step Up Youth Program for more information.
Still have questions?
If you have unanswered questions please contact VolunteerHere@viha.ca