About Royal Jubilee Hospital
Royal Jubilee Hospital (RJH) is an acute care facility that provides emergency/trauma services, general surgery, medical treatment, rehabilitation, and geriatric services to people in the South Region of Vancouver Island.
Learn more about the Royal Jubilee Hospital on our facility page.
How to Apply
Applications for programs are accepted year-round. Please fill out your application and submit it to start the application process.
Step Up Youth Program Details:
1) Applications for programs are now accepted year-round
2) The Step Up Youth Program starts its second season on September 4, 2018, running until May 31, 2019.
3) Any youth applications received after June 30 will be held for the school year starting in September 2019
4) At RJH almost all youth volunteers aged 14-18 are enrolled in the RJH Step Up Youth Program
5) Interview Dates are July 10,11,12, and 27th
6) In-Service Training Day is August 23, 2018, at RJH.
To learn more about volunteering with us follow these steps:
- Read how to become a volunteer
- Learn more about RJH Volunteer Opportunities or the RJH Step Up Volunteer Opportunities
- Complete the RJH Volunteer Application Package or the Step Up Youth Program RJH Application and submit by one of the following options:
Send completed applications to
|Print and mail to||Royal Jubilee Hospital
1952 Bay St
Volunteer Resources Department
Royal Block Room 453A
Attention: RJH Volunteer Intake Team
Still have questions?
If you have unanswered questions please contact
Manager, Volunteer Resources, Royal Jubilee Hospital