About Island health sites in the Cowichan Valley
The Cowichan District Hospital is located in the city of Duncan and is the largest acute care hospital in the area.
Also located in Duncan are:
- Cairnsmore Place, a 100 bed long-term care home
- Cowichan Lodge, a 51 bed tertiary mental health facility with Waldon House, an adult day program located on the same site
- Duncan/Margaret Moss Health Unit, which provides community health and care
- Chemainus Health Care Centre is a multi-use centre with 75 long-term care beds, laboratory services, medical imaging/radiology, and urgent primary care (limited hours) located in the city of Chemainus
- Ladysmith Community Health Centre is a primary health care centre in Ladysmith designed to provide a range of health and community services in one central location
- Lake Cowichan Health Unit/Kaatza Health Centre located in Cowichan Lake provides community health and care
How to Apply
To complete an application, please click on the following link: Apply to Volunteer in the Cowichan Valley
Still have Questions?
If you have unanswered questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.