Making a care complaint

If you have a complaint about quality of care, read more about how you can bring your concern forward.

If you have a concern about the care you are receiving, it is always best to speak with the person providing the care, or to the manager of that area or service. If that is not feasible, and you feel your expectations were not met, we are committed to working with you to find a reasonable solution. 

You can share your concerns with the Patient Care Quality Office in one of the following ways:

You can fill in an online form to share your care concern.

250-370-8323 or Toll-free: 1-877-977-5797

Alternatively you can send by mail to:
Royal Jubilee Hospital
Memorial Pavilion
Watson Wing, Rm 315
1952 Bay Street
Victoria, B.C.
V8R 1J8