Our dietitian and nurse are trained as diabetes educators to help answer your questions and address your concerns, including:
- blood sugar testing (including of meters if needed) and strip certification
- lifestyle practices that improve blood sugars and heart health
- carbohydrate counting
- review of diabetes medications including insulin
- insulin and Ozempic starts
- help with self-management
Please see our list of classes and group sessions for more information.
You don’t need an appointment to come to drop-in. It is an individual appointment done on a first come, first serve basis for a short visit (10 to 15 minutes) to address a question or concern you may have.
P.O. Box 10
Hours of Operation
Currently offering appointments by phone or in-person at the Duncan Diabetes Education Program.
Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.