Our dietitian and nurse are trained as diabetes educators to help answer your questions and address your concerns, including:
- blood sugar testing (including provisions of meters if needed) and blood sugar strip certification
- nutrition information for blood sugar and heart health
- lifestyle practices that improve blood sugars and heart health
- carbohydrate counting
- review of diabetes medications including insulin
- insulin and Victoza starts
- help with self-management of insulin doses to get good blood sugar control
- resources for improving mood and motivation.
Please see our list of classes and group sessions for more information.
You don’t need an appointment to come to drop-in. It is an individual appointment done on a first come, first serve basis for a short visit (10 to 15 minutes) to address a question or concern you may have.
P.O. Box 10
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tuesdays: 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.