2166 Mt. Newton X Rd
Visit the Saanich Peninsula Hospital & Healthcare Foundation website.
The Saanich Peninsula Hospital & Healthcare Foundation was established in 1985 to support the Saanich Peninsula Hospital by raising money for hospital equipment. It is a charity registered with the Canada Revenue Agency (Registration # BN-11913 0540 RR0001). Since its formation, the Foundation has raised more than $60 million dollars for equipment, facilities and programs such as:
- 60% of the construction cost and 100% of the equipment cost for a new ER
- 35% of the construction and equipment costs for a new Palliative Care Unit
- 100% of the cost of two CT Scanners (2005 and 2016)
- 70% of the cost of 3 new Operating Rooms
- Renovations to Extended Care
- New PACU (66% of construction cost of pre- and post-operating room area) and MDRD (95% of construction cost of new sterilization facilities) Units to support Operating Rooms
- $2 million to build infrastructure in support of recruitment of physicians to the community and hospital
Find out how to make a donation.