This is the up-to-date, source of truth, for everything about the North Island Hospital Campbell River & District move. #NIHMoveCR
The new North Island Hospital, Campbell River & District campus opened to patients on Sunday, September 10, 2017.
• The Emergency Department entrance is accessed from Birch Street near Evergreen Road. (see map)
• Access the main entrance of the new hospital via the entrance to the current hospital on 2nd Ave. (see map)
- Are there designated move in times for patients?
All patients and their physicians will have received a letter outlining move in times and procedure. The transfer of patients will begin at 8 a.m. and end at 1 p.m. Patients should expect to have breakfast at the old Campbell River hospital and lunch at the new hospital.
- Will parking be available at the new Campbell River Hospital?
Yes, on-site parking will be available.
- Is there a helpline if I require further information about the move?
You can email questions about the move to firstname.lastname@example.org.