The Canadian Common CV (CCV) is a web-based application that provides researchers with a single, common approach to gathering CV information required by a network of federal, provincial and not-for-profit research funding organizations.
In addition to the federal tri-council funding agencies (SSHRC, NSERC, and CIHR), many provincial and national funding bodies require CCV format, including:
- Heart & Stroke Foundation of Canada
- The Multiple Schlerosis Society of Canada
- The Alzheimer Society of Canada
- Canadian Diabetes Association
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation
- The Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
- Genome Canada
- Networks of Centres of Excellence of Canada
Request CCV Support
We assist researchers in setting up, migrating, and maintaining their Canadian Common CV (CCV) on a cost-recovery basis.
- Requests must be made at least two weeks in advance of the application deadline; three weeks is preferable.
- The individual making the request is responsible for verifying information and ensuring its accuracy.
- For more details or to make a request, please contact Annie Moore.