We perform cost-analyses of research protocols and negotiate costs with other departments and external vendors, and we advise, manage, reconcile and report on study budgets. We help develop budgets for grant applications, including in-kind contributions. In-kind contributions are non-monetary or cash equivalent resources that can be given a cash value.
Learn more in our in-kind toolkit.
All research contracts at Island Health are managed through our department. We implement, review and negotiate a range of research-related agreements for staff, students and contractors, including:
- Investigator or industry-sponsored research contracts
- Data Sharing/Data Access Agreements
- Confidential Disclosure Agreements
- Material Transfer Agreements
- Clinical Trial Agreements
- Research Support Agreements
- Professional Service Agreements
|Dr. Dawn Waterhouse|