To ensure a successful MyVirtualVisit appointment, please test your connection in advance. Your device should be no more than 5 years old and running the latest operating system. Your computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone needs to have a camera, microphone and speaker.
Your device will support MyVirtualVisit appointments if you are able to:
- Watch a video on YouTube® or Netflix®, and
- Use Skype®, FaceTime®, WhatsApp® video call or any other video platform
MyVirtualVisit is moving to desktop, tablet, and smartphone apps provided by InTouch Health, our software vendor. Download the InTouch Patient application for your chosen device prior to your appointment.
How to test your audio and video connection for MyVirtualVisit
- Join the MyVirtualVisit Self-Test waiting room*
- Click “CHECK-IN” to enter the waiting room
- Type your name and click “CONFIRM”
- Click “TEST CONNECTION”
- If prompted, allow camera and microphone access
- Look for the green check mark or message indicating the quality of your network is good.
*If you do not have the InTouch Patient app on your device. You will be prompted to download it at this point. See Downloading the MyVirtualVisit App for more information.
If you are not successful testing your device, please call our support desk at 1-888-519-1880 before your appointment.
Sample successful desktop application connection:
Sample successful iOS application connection:
If testing your connection was a success, you are now ready to attend your MyVirtualVisit appointment.