How to Access Services
- services are free of charge
- services are available to any person who has a major mental illness, an addiction or is in acute emotional distress
- members of the public, community agencies or physicians can access services in person, by phone or by fax
- Mobile community crisis response team
- Crisis counselling
- withdrawal management support
- connects to appropriate Mental Health and Substance Use services programs, hospital and/or community treatment and recovery services for all age groups.
- close integration with Child and Youth Mental Health Services and Discovery Youth and Family Substance Use Services
203-2000 Island Highway North
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 6:15 p.m.
Drop-in Crisis Counselling:
Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. to 6:15 p.m. - no appointment necessary.