Social Workers provide counselling and services for your safety and well-being. They focus on short-term health care crisis intervention. Issues we may help you deal with include:
- adjusting to illness
- finances and financial assistance
- housing problems
- placement issues
- caregiver issues
- suspected adult abuse and neglect
- palliative care/bereavement
- confusion/dementia behaviour management
- relationship issues
- conflict resolution and mediation
How much does it cost?
This service is no charge for social work services.
General Information on Social Work