Social Workers provide counselling and services for your safety and well-being. They focus on short-term health care crisis intervention. Issues we may help you deal with include:
- adjusting to illness
- finances and financial assistance
- housing problems
- placement issues
- caregiver issues
- suspected adult abuse and neglect
- palliative care/bereavement
- confusion/dementia behaviour management
- relationship issues
- conflict resolution and mediation
How much does it cost?
This service is no charge for social work services.
For more information, please contact an Island Health Community Health Services office near you.