Harm reduction services
- Overdose Prevention Room for safer drug use and rapid overdose response
- Mobile Van (deliveries & used syringe pick-up from Sidney to Sooke)
- Case management support (713 Outreach Team partnership with Island Health)
- harm reduction supplies and support (peer support, counselling, referrals)
- Overdose Prevention and response training, including take-home naloxone
- education for safer drug use and safer sex
- Street Nurse clinics
- referral and assistance navigating social and health care systems
- outreach education for youth and prison populations
- educational and leadership development programming (Street College)
713 Johnson St.
Harm reduction: 250-889-0268
Toll free: 1-800-665-2437
Hours of Operation
7 days a week: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Mobile harm reduction services
Wednesday - Friday: 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.