Harm reduction services
- Harm reduction supplies
- Overdose Prevention Services
- Witnessed consumption for safer drug use and rapid overdose response
- Education for safer drug use
- Referrals and links to other services
- Referral to and assistance navigating social and health care systems
- Witnessed consumption, including inhalation
- Drug checking on Tuesday, Friday and income assistance pay dates (the third or fourth Wednesday of every month), 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Vancouver Island Mental Health Society
1330 Dogwood Street, Unit #5
Hours of Operation
Seven days a week, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., injection and inhalation services.