Health Alerts

This page shows current health alerts only. Health alerts are in effect until they are removed.

In addition to reporting health alerts on this page, we also indicate the number of active alerts in the Health Alerts menu in top navigation area of each page.

If there are no health alerts, this page will be intentionally blank.

These are extremely toxic mushrooms that can cause severe illness and may be lethal if ingested by people and especially children. They can be found in various environments around Greater Victoria, and are also dangerous to pets.