Share your views on partnership and engagement in Island Health
Island Health is taking steps to improve our engagement and partnership practices and strengthen the inclusion of the voices of our patients, clients, families and community partners in our decision-making processes. Our goal is to develop a standardized model for supporting meaningful engagement, informed by leading practices and your input.
We invite you to share your thoughts and feedback by participating in one or more of the opportunities listed below. Thank you for sharing your voice to shape the future of partnership and engagement in Island Health. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partnership and Engagement Survey
- This approximately 10-minute survey asks for your feedback on the draft new principles and methods for partnership and engagement within Island Health and how Island Health can create more welcoming and inclusive environments for engagement and partnership. Please complete this survey to express your interest in this opportunity. The survey will be live until August 3, 2023.
- Dreaming and Designing the Ideal Patient Partnership Journey
A key focus of the work to improve engagement and partnership is strengthening our supports and infrastructure for patient partnership. Improving the patient partner journey at Island Health is a priority and in 2021 we started evaluating our existing patient partner program. This work is ongoing.
Please join us for one of the dates below for a focus group with patient partners to:
- Validate what we have heard to date on how we can improve the patient partner journey
- Dream and design new supports and processes across the patient partner journey for more meaningful and successful engagements
The focus group session will be two hours long and held via Zoom.
Focus Group Dates:
- Tuesday, August 1 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 9 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Register for one of the sessions that works best for your schedule. Once registered, you will receive an invitation by e-mail with the Zoom link and further details at least one week before the event.
- Connection between Patient Partners
We have heard from some patient partners a desire for increased opportunities for learning, connection, and networking together. This one-hour focus group will focus on hearing from your ideas and input on what types of networking, connection, and community opportunities would be beneficial and of interest to patient partners.
The session will take place on Zoom on Thursday, August 3 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Register for this focus group. Once registered, you will receive an invitation by e-mail with the Zoom link and further details at least one week before the event.