Presentation Application Form
Note: Presentations will not be accepted without prior arrangement.
- A written request is required to make a presentation to the Board
- Presentation applications must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the meeting date.
- Applications should include the general nature and viewpoint of the presentation.
- Groups/organizations must identify one individual as the spokesperson.
- Presentations are limited to a maximum of 10 minutes.
Please note: there is limited time at the forum and unfortunately not all presentations can be accepted. Preference will be given to local organizations and presenters. You will be notified two weeks prior to the forum if your application has been accepted and your presentation materials will be required one week prior to the event.
The general guideline for application deadlines is approximately two (2) weeks in advance of the meeting date, but this may change due to operational requirements.
Please check the board forums and minutes page, or contact us using the information below.
Application Contact Details
Island Health Executive Office
1952 Bay St